- Attendees from most countries will be required to obtain a visa to enter the People's Republic of China; Attendees can apply for a Chinese visa through a travel agency or directly at the nearest Chinese embassy.
- If attendees apply for a tourist visa, which will allow you attend the conference and sight-seeing, an official visa invitation letter will not be needed from 20th ISTRO Conference. No visa is required for ordinary passport holders from Singapore, Brunei and Japan to visit China for up to 15 days for business, sightseeing, visiting relatives and friends or transit.
- If you require the invitation letter for visa application, please provide the following information in your required letter.
Your full Name (exactly as in your passport)
The institute/university or others (Affiliation)
The details of address
The tentative title to be presented at 20th ISTRO Conference
You can use the letter to get a visa in the nearest Chinese Embassy/Consulate.
- Please note that visa application may take a few months in your country. General visa information should be obtained from your local China Consulate.
· Contact details:
· Dr. ZHOU Hu
· Institute of Soil Science, CAS
· 71 Beijing East Road, Nanjing, China
· Tel: +86 25 8688 1221 Fax: +86 25 8688 1000
· E-mail: email@example.com